Duracite’s full spectrum of products includes kitchen countertops, cabinets and sinks and plumbing, making us the perfect choice for your remodel or renovation project.
With our extensive selection of countertops, backsplashes and sinks, we offer a full service countertop package in one location!
- New countertop and backsplash
- Removal and disposal of countertops and backsplash
- New sink and faucets
- Special edges
- New plumbing from the wall out
- New garbage disposal
- Cabinet leveling
- Appliance pullout and reset
The Duracite Way: Five simple steps
- In-home Design Consultation – A Duracite consultant will visit you in your home so you may choose products, colors and design components.
- Templating – After purchase, our Measurement Technician will visit your home to take exact measurements which will be used to create your countertop template (an exact outline of your new surface). This process ensures a precise fit.
- Production – Once the template is complete, fabrication begins in our shop. Your countertop is custom-produced to your exact measurements.
- Installation – Our install crew will return to your home to install your new countertop. Installation is completed in as few as one to two days and we will haul away all project debris.
- Final Inspection – Once the installation is complete, we work with you to complete a final inspection and ensure you are 100% satisfied.