Replacing outdated or damaged countertops is an excellent way to update the look of your kitchen or bathroom, and add overall value to your home. With Duracite’s professional expertise, countertop replacement projects are a breeze. We will help you select your new countertop from our vast selection of products; take measurements; and provide detailed pricing. Then once your new countertop has been manufactured to your exact specifications, our contractors will install the new surface, sink, faucet and appliances, then responsibly dispose of your old countertop and any other unwanted materials. All of this can happen in as few as seven business days!
Each project is custom-made to meet your design needs. With our extensive selection of countertops, backsplashes and sinks, we offer a full service countertop package in one location! Contact us to learn more.
The Duracite Way: Five simple steps
- Design Consultation – A Duracite consultant will visit you in your home so you may choose products, colors and design components.
- Templating – After purchase, our Measurement Technician will visit your home to take exact measurements which will be used to create your countertop template (an exact outline of your new surface). This process ensures a precise fit.
- Production – Once the template is complete, fabrication begins in our shop. Your countertop is custom-produced to your exact measurements.
- Installation – Our install crew will return to your home to install your new countertop. Installation is completed in as few as one to two days and we will haul away all project debris.
- Final Inspection – Once the installation is complete, we work with you to complete a final inspection and ensure you are 100% satisfied.