With a full range of door type, wood and finish selections to choose from, our selection of stylish and enduring cabinetry from Schrock will add beauty to your kitchen or bathroom remodel. Our team will help you choose the right style, assist you with layout options, then walk you through the measurement process. Our reliable team of contractors will handle every details of the install, including removal of the old countertops. And of course, we can provide beautiful new countertops and fixtures to complete your renovation.
Why Schrock cabinets?
- Lifetime warranty
- All plywood box construction
- Flush furniture ends
- Catalyzed finish
- Soft close drawer and doors
- Undermount drawer guides
- Standard crown molding
- Finished toe kicks
- Knobs included
The Duracite Way: Five simple steps
- In-home Design Consultation. A Duracite consultant will visit you in your home and bring a sample of the many finishes and styles offered.
- Templating – After your purchase, a measurement technician will visit your home to create your kitchen template. This provides an exact outline of your space to ensure correct fit.
- Cabinet Design – Our cabinet designer will work with you to determine the kitchen layout and what construction and organization features to include.
- Finalize Design – We will present you with floor plans, elevation drawings and perspective renderings for approval and sign-off.
- Installation – Your cabinets will be manufactured and our professional installation crew will return to your home to install your new cabinets and remove any debris. Following this, we will walk through the final inspection process and ensure you are 100 % satisfied.